Leaders of tomorrow will be those who have the vision to see tomorrow, the intelligence to plan wisely, and the civility to listen to others.
—Daniel J. Evans
At its core, the Daniel J. Evans School of Public Affairs is about harnessing vision, passion, and leadership to foster excellence in public service. Our faculty carry out the tasks central to an educational institution—teaching students, challenging the boundaries of what is known, thinking hard about big, tough questions, and using new knowledge to serve the common good and make the world a better place.
Philanthropy is critical to our work. We rely on our generous donors, and your support provides the means to make our vision a reality. Philanthropic gifts from individuals and organizations provide:
- Travel funds that allow students to participate in internships, professional meetings, and conferences
- Research assistants working with faculty on innovative projects
- Awards recognizing excellence in student and faculty achievement
- A diverse student body of the best and brightest students for careers in public service
- The ability to recruit and retain world-class faculty
For more information, please contact our Advancement Office at 206.685.2882 or email@example.com.