As an Evans School alum, we want to help you continue to develop your career and build upon the skills gained with your degree. Many career resources are offered to you through the UW Alumni Association, UW Career Center, Evans School Career Development (recent alumni), and various community organizations. These are outlined below. If you have questions or seek additional information, please email Evans School Career Development or call 206.616.1609.
Evans School Resources:
- An open invitation to Career Development events as listed within EvansJobs and other school-wide professional events.
- Curated and current list of career resources and professional associations relevant to the MPA degree.
- Lifetime access to EvansJobs online system for viewing job openings relevant to the MPA degree and engaging in career development events.
- Access to our International Opportunities listserv, Intl-opps, for international job openings.
- Robust and active LinkedIn Group as a platform to network with the Evans School community for life.
University of Washington Resources:
- UW Career Center offers career advising, workshops, events, and more to UW graduates from any program, services vary depending upon graduation date.
- UW Alumni Association members have access to exclusive benefits and discounts on job search and professional development services.
- UW Professional and Continuing Education and Experimental College offer career development and lifelong learning courses. If you are a member of the UW Alumni Association, all class registration fees are waived for Experimental College courses.
- Seattle Counselors Association maintains a directory of trained counselors in the area who can assist with career development.
- Waldron helps organizations attract, engage, and inspire effective leaders by offering executive search, executive coaching, and career transition services.
- Vocationvillage.com is a current list of Seattle recruiters and employment agencies.