The Evans School’s Denny Alumni Council (DAC), named in honor of the Evans School's founding dean Brewster Denny, is the leadership mechanism for creating long-lasting and vibrant relationships between the Evans School and its alumni. The council does this through three primary avenues: connection, engagement, and investment.
The DAC is asked to help build and maintain a robust Evans School alumni network by creating opportunities for alumni to connect with each other through networking and mentoring, and by attending Evans School events.
The council is asked to assist in helping alumni engage with the work of the Evans School by sharing updates with class members and colleagues, and providing guidance or feedback to the School about connecting with specific audiences, prospective students, or employers.
Finally, DAC members are asked to inspire our alumni network to invest their time, efforts, and talents back into the Evans School and to celebrate the incredible impact of our alumni community.
Meet Our Denny Alumni Council Members
- Efrain Gutierrez (MPA ’10), Associate Director, FSG Social Impact Advisors—Seattle, WA
- Courtney Acitelli (MPA ’08), Immediate Past Chair, Program Director, UW Impact—Seattle, WA
- Jennifer Baugh (MPA '04), Project Management Professional—Seattle, WA
- Jessica Case (MPA ’08), Program Officer, Medina Foundation—Seattle, WA
- Linda Chauncey (Executive MPA ’08), Business Owner—Seattle, WA
- Brian Chung (MPA ’07), Analyst, U.S. Government Accountability Office—Seattle, WA
- Karen Demorest (MPA ’06), Executive Director, Youth Job Center—Chicago, Ill.
- David Durbano (MPA '00), Senior Managing Consultant, IBM Corporation—Seattle, WA
- Randy Engstrom (Executive MPA '09), Director, Office of Arts & Culture, City of Seattle—Seattle, WA
- Andrew Erwin (MPA ’11), Program Analyst, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development—Washington, D.C.
- Beth Goldberg (MPA ’95), Director of Administrative Services, City of Sammamish—Seattle, WA
- Robin Groth (Executive MPA ’07), Senior Adviser, Global Women-Partners in Philanthropy—Seattle, WA
- Michael Kern (MPA ’95), Director, The William D. Ruckleshaus Center—Seattle, WA
- Kelsey Knowles (MPA '12), Government Relations, Puget Sound Energy—Bellevue, WA
- Sara Levin (MPA '99), Vice President, Community Services, United Way of King County—Seattle, WA
- Marcus Riccelli (MPA ’07), State Representative, Washington State House—Spokane, WA
- Bill Schrier (MPA ’01), Chief Information Office, Seattle Police Department—Seattle, WA
- Kelly Snyder (Executive MPA ’05), Assistant Vice Chancellor, Government and Community Relations, University of Washington Bothell—Bothell, WA
- Danté Taylor (MPA ’08), Post-Grad Legal Fellow, Bayview/Hunters Point Community Legal—San Francisco, CA
- Alejandra Tres (MPA '01), Executive Director, Municipal League of King County—Seattle, WA