The Evans School Denny Alumni Council is a leadership mechanism for creating long-lasting and vibrant relationships between the school and its alumni. Members are drawn from Master of Public Administration (MPA) and Executive MPA alumni, and each member serves on one of four subcommittees:
- Career Development
- Student Recruitment & Outreach
- Curriculum Development & Lifelong Learning
- Advancement, Activities, & Outreach
Alumni Council Responsibilities:
- Serve as liaison between Evans School alumni relations efforts and classmates.
- Participate in Alumni Council meetings (two per year).
- Provide ideas, feedback, and support for alumni relations strategy and programs.
- Serve on at least one Alumni Council committee.
- Attend at least one alumni event per year (Puget Sound or Washington, D.C. Alumni Receptions, Career Networking Night, Admitted Student Reception, etc.).
- Contribute to the school’s annual fund and support its other fundraising efforts.
- Maintain confidentiality of information (admissions, giving, hiring, etc.).
- Identify potential future Alumni Council members.
Nominations are being accepted. Contact our Advancement office at email@example.com or 206.221.3026 for more information.
Meet Our Denny Alumni Council Members