The Evans School Denny Alumni Council, named in honor of the Evans School's founding dean Brewster Denny, is a leadership mechanism for creating long-lasting and vibrant relationships between the school and its alumni. Members are drawn from Master of Public Administration (MPA) and Executive MPA alumni. The Alumni Council responsibilities include:
- Serve as liaison between Evans School alumni relations efforts and classmates.
- Participate in Alumni Council meetings (two-three per year).
- Provide ideas, feedback, and support for alumni relations strategy and programs.
- Attend at least one alumni event per year (Puget Sound or Washington, D.C. Alumni Receptions, Career Networking Night, Admitted Student Reception, etc.).
- Contribute to the school’s annual fund and support its other fundraising efforts.
- Maintain confidentiality of information (admissions, giving, hiring, etc.).
- Identify potential future Alumni Council members.
For more information about the Evans School's Denny Alumni Council, alumni services, mentoring and volunteering opportunities, or for information on making a gift to the Evans School, contact our Advancement Office at email@example.com or 206.221.3026.