There are several ways that you can stay involved with the Evans School:
- Hire an Evans School student or graduate. Visit HireEvans! for more information.
- Be a guest speaker at career workshops, alumni panels, policy forums, and more. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-221-3026 for more information.
- Be an Evans School Advocate by helping to spread the word about our exceptional programs opens doors for you as well as current and future students. This includes:
- Encouraging recruiters at your organization to consider Evans School graduates
- Telling us about job and internship openings at your organization
- Inviting colleagues and friends to learn more about our MPA and Ph.D. programs
- Serving as a reference for MPA and Ph.D. candidates you know personally
- Letting people know that Evans School students and graduates are a rich source of fresh talent
Email email@example.com or call 206-221-3026 for more information.
- Recruit prospective students by attending college and career fairs, serving as a contact for prospective students (thank you to our current Alumni Ambassadors!), and promoting the Evans School to colleagues. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-685-0937 for more information.
- Volunteer to to be a member of the Denny Alumni Council, or to represent the Evans School at one of many events throughout the year, including: Student Interest Group events, Evans School Alumni Happy Hour events, our Executive Leadership class, our Community Engagement and Urban Governance class, or at local conferences.vEmail email@example.com or call 206-221-3026 for more information.
- Serve as a point of contact for informational interviews by joining our LinkedIn group.
- Make a gift to the Evans School.