You can serve as a mentor and donate your time to the Evans School in several ways:
- Hire Evans School students and alumni by partnering with us.
- Be a guest speaker at career workshops, alumni panels, policy forums, and more by contacting Evans School Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.616.1609.
- Recruit new students by attending college and career fairs, serving as a contact for prospective students, and promoting the Evans School to your colleagues. Find out more by contacting Student Services at email@example.com or 206.685.0937.
- Serve as a point of contact for informational interviews by joining our group on LinkedIn.
- Be active in the UW community by volunteering through the UW Alumni Association.