The Evans School’s Master of Public Administration (MPA) program emphasizes fundamentals in policy analysis and management, while also allowing you to pursue a specialization.
Our MPA degree includes 72 total credit hours, with a minimum of 60 credit hours from within the Evans School:
- 36 credits of core courses in the areas of analysis and management
- Four credits for a values elective
- 24 elective credits used to focus on one or more areas of specialization
- Eight credits toward a degree project
- A three-month internship totaling a minimum of 400 non-credit work hours
Most of our MPA students enroll full-time and complete the program in two years. But we also welcome part-time students and offer evening options for some courses.
Find out about MPA degree requirements, our specialized Peace Corps Master’s International MPA track, and the Peace Corps Paul D. Coverdell Fellows Program.
For more information, contact the Evans School Student Services office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.543.4900.