Let the Evans School Work for You
The Daniel J. Evans School of Public Policy and Governance provides a variety of opportunities and resources for government agencies, nonprofit organizations, and private businesses that need talented employees, interns, or student research consultants as well as customized executive trainings, professional development courses, or work-compatible degree programs for midcareer professionals. Post a position for free in EvansJobs today!
Learn More About How To:
- Hire an employee from our large, highly trained pool of students and alumni.
- Find an intern or engage a student consultant team to provide professional, cost-effective management and research support to your organization.
- Design an executive training course to give your employees a unique professional development opportunity.
- Register your staff for an upcoming professional development course offered through Cascade Executive Programs.
- Nominate an employee to earn an Executive Master of Public Administration, a work-compatible degree for midcareer professionals.