Inspiration & Strategies for Nonprofit Management
The Nonprofit Executive Leadership Institute, through Cascade Executive Programs and the Nancy Bell Evans Center on Nonprofits & Philanthropy at the University of Washington Daniel J. Evans School of Public Affairs, offers nonprofit executives a six-day professional development program to enhance their strategic and visionary thinking.
Nonprofit leaders like you are facing a climate of continuous change, with new opportunities and challenges surfacing on a daily basis. There is rarely time for reflection or renewal to critically assess and capitalize on these internal and external forces while simultaneously enhancing the stability and effectiveness of your organization.
Benefits of the Institute include:
- Engaging in an examination of your own leadership skills and effectiveness
- Gaining a renewed passion for nonprofit work
- Learning new management techniques through university-quality instruction
- Developing a network of peers in the Pacific Northwest to support you in the years to come
- Building visionary leadership to implement strategic planning
- Using financial management to enhance the decision-making process
Participants who complete the Nonprofit Executive Leadership Institute will receive a Certificate of Completion.
For more information about the Institute and faculty, contact us at email@example.com or 206.685.0523.
The Nonprofit Executive Leadership Institute is made possible in part by the generous support of our sponsors.