Dates: March 19–24, 2017
NELI 2017 is currently at capacity. Please complete an application form if you would like to be added to the wait list
Tuition and Expenses
Tuition for this 6-day in-residence course is $3,600 and includes:
Tuition is $3,600.00 per person and includes the following: instruction, course materials, 360 degree leadership assessment, lodging for Sunday through Thursday nights (check-out on Friday), all daytime meals, dinners on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday evening appetizers.
Participants who are receiving partial funding/scholarships or whose organizations are paying their tuition should note that individual items, such as meals, cannot be subtracted from the tuition cost for a lower tuition amount.
Partial scholarships (approximately 10-30% of tuition) are available to a limited number of Nonprofit Executive Leadership Institute applicants based on number of requests and volume of scholarship fund to help offset the program cost. Applicants are also encouraged to seek financial support from their own organizations and outside funding sources, and will be asked to indicate these sources on the scholarship application form.
After you are admitted to the Nonprofit Executive Leadership Institute, you will receive an invoice from Cascade Executive Programs that must be paid by March 1, 2017. If you are unable to pay by the deadline, please contact us at email@example.com.
We understand that different agencies and organizations have varying payment processes. In order to accommodate you, please choose from these acceptable forms of payment:
- Check: Make checks payable to the University of Washington and mail to Cascade Executive Programs, University of Washington, Parrington Hall, Box 353055, Seattle, WA 98195-3055. Please include the names of the participant and course on the check.
- Credit Card: We accept Visa and MasterCard over the phone. Please call 206.685.0523 after receiving your invoice to pay for the program. A receipt will be mailed to the cardholder within one month of payment.
- Purchase Order Number: If your agency is unable to submit payment until after a service is rendered, we accept purchase order numbers (PO#) as payment. The PO# may be included at the time of your application or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the participant, course name, and PO# as soon as possible following registration.
Please note that you are still registered for a course and subject to the cancellation policy even if payment is not received by the deadline. If a registrant fails to attend a course without notification, full tuition is required.
A participant may withdraw or substitute a qualified applicant without penalty on or before February 10, 2017. Qualifications of substitute candidates must be confirmed by Cascade Executive Programs. Due to the demand for Cascade courses and the volume of pre-course preparation, we must abide by our cancellation policy. Unless otherwise stated in a registration confirmation, our default cancellation policy is as follows:
- Cancellation requests must be received in writing (email acceptable) and require a written confirmation from Cascade Executive Programs to be in effect.
- Cancellation requests received by February 10, 2017 course start date (on or before the cancellation deadline) will incur no penalty/receive a full refund.
- A cancellation after February 10, 2017 will incur the penalty of full tuition.
Also, a participant may not transfer to a different course or to the next offering of the same course after the cancellation deadline.
If a registrant fails to attend a course without notification, full tuition is required. Please note that failure to submit payment or failure to attend does not cancel you from a course.