Admissions & Applications:
Please send all application materials electronically (in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Visiting Scholar Application (106 KB PDF)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV): CV should be current and include all training, publications, and experiences that might be relevant to a Visiting Scholar appointment at UW.
- Statement of Research Interests: Please summarize the nature of what you would like to work on while you are a Visiting Scholar. This statement should outline your goals for your visit to UW and why spending time at the Evans School would be helpful.
- Faculty Sponsor Agreement (48.18 KB PDF): Identify the Evans School faculty member who will sponsor you as a Visiting Scholar. This faculty member must sign the sponsor agreement and accept associated responsibilities. Academic References: Submit two reference letters from individuals familiar with your research.
- Proof of Highest Academic Degree: This is required to process visa requests for international Visiting Scholars. Documents should be in English or translated into English. (Photocopies accepted.)
- Letter of Financial Support from Sponsoring Institution: Combined sources of funding should be sufficient to cover expenses. For current international Visiting Scholar requirements, please contact the International Scholars Office.
- Family: If the Visiting Scholar wants to be accompanied by family while at UW, he/she is responsible for additional visa fees, demonstration of funds to support the family, and any travel, insurance, or other costs associated with family during their stay.
Please send questions or inquiries to email@example.com.