While securing a job or internship is ultimately your responsibility, you can take advantage of our many job search resources through Evans School Career Services.
We will support you in your search by:
- Helping assess your skills and interests so you can successfully pursue and market them
- Providing a link with employers and alumni through job postings and on-campus events
- Developing strategies with you on how to make the most of internships and networking opportunities
- Offering a one-credit course and various workshops throughout the year for developing skills in writing resumes and cover letters, interviewing, and expanding your job search
Many of our job search resources are also available online through EvansJobs. You can access EvansJobs after you enroll in one of our Master of Public Administration (MPA) or Ph.D. in Public Policy and Management programs, and will continue to have access as an alum.
EvansJobs services include:
- Postings for jobs, internships, assistantships, and work study positions
- Information on career fairs and recruiting events
- Dates for on-campus information sessions and workshops
- A place to post an electronic resume
- Hand-outs on tips and strategies for conducting a successful job search
- Information on specific employers
- Lists of internships completed by prior students
If you are a current Evans School student, find out about our internship requirements and securing full-time employment.
If you are a graduate of the Evans School, find out about career services for alumni.
You can also contact Evans School Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206.221.7698 for internship questions or 206.616.1609 for job-search questions.