Green Evans is an active participant in the University of Washington’s environmental community by organizing various academic and social events. Green Evans will strive to:
- Connect graduate students interested in environmental issues within the Evans School and across campus.
- Provide an arena for students to create lasting networks, which will help further students’ future professional goals.
- Focus on environmental public policy and problem solving occurring locally and globally.
- Enhance students’ understanding and participation in the environmental policy process.
- Increase all Evans School students’ knowledge of environmental issues through events, panel discussions and social activities.
Green Evans 2015–2016 Leadership:
- Xinying Zeng: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about Green Evans activities or join their listserv by contacting email@example.com