Green Evans is an active participant in the University of Washington’s environmental community by organizing various academic and social events. Green Evans will strive to:
- Connect graduate students interested in environmental issues within the Evans School and across campus.
- Provide an arena for students to create lasting networks, which will help further students’ future professional goals.
- Focus on environmental public policy and problem solving occurring locally and globally.
- Enhance students» understanding of and participation in the environmental policy process.
- Increase all Evans School students’ knowledge of environmental issues through events, panel discussions, and social activities.
Green Evans 2013–2014 Leadership
For more information about other Evans School student organizations, contact the Student Services office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.543.4900.