Who we are
Partnership for Community & Diversity (PCD) is a group of graduate students committed to promoting diversity and social justice at the Evans School.
The Evans School of Public Affairs reflects a diverse, multicultural community and through its curriculum and policies equips students to be leaders who effectively and respectfully serve our diverse communities. We also envision an environment where diversity is affirmed and supported by students, faculty, and staff.
The mission of Partnership for Community & Diversity is to support and improve the experience of students of color and other marginalized students. We believe these efforts will benefit all at the Evans School.
How we strive to meet our mission
- Advocate for policy changes within the school regarding diversity and affecting students of color
- Sponsor academic and social activities with a focus on diversity, on and off campus
- Provide a forum for students to talk about diversity, social and racial justice issues and find support
PCD Leaders 2014–2015
- Lauren Spokane - email@example.com
- Gloris Estrella - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lilliane Ballesteros - email@example.com
- Hana Binder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- General email: email@example.com
Join our group on Facebook