Our Evans School career services office is in frequent communication with employers to learn of job openings and promote our Master of Public Administration (MPA), Executive MPA, and Ph.D. in Public Policy and Management students.
Employers advertised more than 2,500 jobs and internships during the 2010-11 academic year through Career Services. Recent recruiters include:
- City of Seattle
- U.S. Government Accountability Office
- Washington State Senate Committee Services Internship Program
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Northwest Federation of Community Organizations
- Catholic Relief Services
- Washington Department of Transportation
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Education Pioneers
- And many more
In 2010-11, approximately 48 percent of Evans School MPA student internships were paid, and 93 percent of Evans School students secured full-time employment or continued their education within six months of graduating. For more information about our current and past employment statistics, download the following reports:
- Internship statistics (418 KB PDF) of organizations and agencies that hired Evans School MPA students in 2010-11.
- Employment statistics (643 KB PDF) broken down by agency sector, geographical location, length of job search, and salary of 2011 graduates six months after graduating.
For more information about our employment statistics, contact Evans School Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.616.1609.