Evans School Career Services is in frequent communication with employers to learn of job openings and promote the hiring of our Master of Public Administration (MPA), Executive MPA, and Ph.D. in Public Policy and Management students and alumni. Career Services seeks to empower students and alumni to advance in their careers and successfully navigate professional transitions over a lifetime.
During the 2013–2014 academic year, employers advertised more than 2,000 jobs and internships through EvansJobs, the school’s online career management system. Student interns and recent graduates secure employment at a wide variety of public, nonprofit, and private sector organizations locally and across the world including:
- 501 Commons
- Alaska Primary Care Association
- American Farmland Trust
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Catholic Community Services
- City of Bellevue
- City of Kirkland
- City of Seattle
- College Success Foundation
- Education Pioneers
- Equal Opportunity Schools
- Girl Scouts of Western Washington
- King County
- Mercy Housing
- National Center for Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
- Neighborhood House
- Port of Seattle
- Seattle City Light
- Seattle Parks & Recreation
- Seattle Public Library
- Seattle Public Schools
- U.S. Government Accountability Office
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Department of the Interior
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Senate
- Washington State Auditor’s Office
- Washington State Department of Ecology
- Washington State House of Representatives, Office of Program Research
- Washington State Office of the Family and Children’s Ombudsman
- and many more
For more details about employment statistics, download the following reports:
- Internship Statistics for Evans School MPA students in 2011-12.
- Employment Statistics for 2013 Evans School MPA alumni six months after graduating.
- Employment Statistics for 2012 Evans School MPA alumni six months after graduating.
For more information about our employment statistics, contact Evans School Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.616.1609.
* 2013 employment statistics exclude international graduates, as work eligibility varies and many continue with professional training in the year following graduation.