Our Evans School career services office is in frequent communication with employers to learn of job openings and promote our Master of Public Administration (MPA), Executive MPA, and Ph.D. in Public Policy and Management students.
Employers advertised more than 2,100 jobs and internships during the 2012-13 academic year through Career Services. Recent recruiters include:
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Catholic Relief Services
- City of Seattle
- Education Pioneers
- Northwest Federation of Community Organizations
- U.S. Government Accountability Office
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Washington State Senate Committee Services
- Washington Department of Transportation
- and many more
In 2012-13, approximately 41 percent of Evans School MPA student internships were paid, and 85 percent of Evans School students secured full-time employment or continued their education within six months of graduating. For more information about our current and past employment statistics, download the following reports:
- Internship Statistics of organizations and agencies that hired Evans School MPA students in 2011-12.
- Employment statistics (643 KB PDF) broken down by agency sector, geographical location, length of job search, and salary of 2012 graduates six months after graduating.
For more information about our employment statistics, contact Evans School Career Services at email@example.com or 206.616.1609.