To be considered for admission to any of our degree programs, you must submit an online application to the University of Washington Graduate School and to the Evans School. The total application fee is $85.
Your application and required application materials must be submitted by the specified deadline for your Evans School program. Find out more using the links below:
- Master of Public Administration (MPA) Application Instructions
- Peace Corps Master’s International MPA Track Application Instructions
- Executive Master of Public Administration (Executive MPA) Application Instructions
- Ph.D. in Public Policy & Management Application Instructions
- Concurrent Degree Application Instructions
- International Development Certificate Application Instructions
- Instructions for International Applicants
- Nonprofit Management Certificate Application Instructions
To find out more about the application process or how to apply to one of our non-degree and certificate programs, sign up for admissions and recruitment updates and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.543.4900.