For 50 years, the Evans School has attracted students who aspire to be successful and innovative public service leaders. The Evans School learning experience is enriched by:
- Nationally recognized faculty members who are active in local, national, and international public affairs, and who are experts in areas such as nonprofit management, environmental economics, education policy, and public finance.
- A curriculum that integrates both policy and management so students are prepared for the increasingly complex challenges in the public and nonprofit sectors.
- Opportunities to combine research interests and degree requirements by working on projects and research with local, national, and international organizations.
- A range of degree and certificate programs at the master’s and doctoral level in both public administration and policy, with the opportunity to pursue concurrent degrees and certificates in specialized areas.
- Diverse perspectives on policy challenges provided by students, staff, and faculty from across the country and around the world.
Take a look at a video that shares students' perspectives:
Evans School - Student Perspectives from Evans School of Public Affairs on Vimeo.