Note: As of Autumn Quarter 2016, the Evans School MPA course prefix changed from PB AF to PUBPOL.
This list is based on the planned course offerings for the 2018-19 academic year.
- PUBPOL 201: Introduction to Public Policy and Governance (5 credits)
- PUBPOL 301: Truth, Evidence, and Public Policy Analytics (5 credits)
- PUBPOL 313: Evidence-Based Implementation (5 credits)
- PUBPOL 355: Special Topics in Nonprofits
- Nonprofits, Philanthropy, and Social Innovation (4 credits)
- PUBPOL 403: Professional Leadership (4 credits)
- PUBPOL 499: Topics in Public Policy
- Decision-Making, Behavior, and Policy Design (5 credits)