There are several ways that you can stay involved with the Evans School:
- Hire an Evans School student or graduate. Visit HireEvans! for more information.
- Be a guest speaker at career workshops, alumni panels, policy forums, and more. Email email@example.com or call 206-221-3026 for more information.
- Be an Evans School Advocate by helping to spread the word about our exceptional programs opens doors for you as well as current and future students. This includes:
- Encouraging recruiters at your organization to consider Evans School graduates
- Telling us about job and internship openings at your organization
- Inviting colleagues and friends to learn more about our MPA and Ph.D. programs
- Serving as a reference for MPA and Ph.D. candidates you know personally
- Letting people know that Evans School students and graduates are a rich source of fresh talent
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-221-3026 for more information.
- Be an Evans School Mentor - This program led by Evans School Career Development pairs second year Evans students with alumni mentors, both locally and remotely, for an active mentoring relationship from January through May of their final year at Evans. The goal of this program is to connect current students with alumni who can provide professional and personal development, support and encouragement for these future public service leaders. As a mentor, you have the opportunity to guide an Evans School student as they navigate the job search, build a professional network, and finish graduate school. We ask that alumni mentors try to connect with their student (via phone, email, video, or in-person) 1-2 times per month throughout the duration program. If you are interested, please contact Career Development at email@example.com to be added to an email list that will send announcements when official program recruitment begins in October each year.
- Recruit prospective students by attending college and career fairs, nominating future Evans School students (refer someone here), and promoting the Evans School to colleagues. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-685-0937 for more information.
- Serve as a point of contact for informational interviews by joining our LinkedIn group.
- Make a gift to the Evans School.