The Evans School's Admissions team hosts several events to learn more about who we are, what we do, and how we do it. All sessions will have time for audience Q&A.
- Prospective Student Information Sessions are hosted by the Director of Admissions, and give an overview of the school's history and culture, information about our curricula, and an outline of the application and admissions process.
- Policy Talks are interactive online ways for prospective students to hear from, and ask questions of, our faculty, current students and alumni.
- Funding for Graduate School is a webinar to help future students explore potential funding sources for grad school. This will be co-led by the Manager of the UW Graduate Funding Information Service (GFIS), and the Director of Admissions.
- Online Chats with Admissions Staff are opportunities for those applying, or thinking of applying, to ask the Evans School Admissions team questions in real-time.
- Application Planning Sessions are webinars that will help you build a plan for applying. That plan will help you to submit the most competitive application you can, and alleviate some of the stress of applying before the deadline.
- Career Advice for MPA Applicants are webinars to help you get to know all of the ways the Evans School supports the professional development of our students in the MPA program. Members of the Career Development team will host these, and there will be an emphasis on where our graduates get jobs, and how they get them. Internships for MPA students will also be discussed.
The Event Date menu above lists the specific dates, times, and formats for upcoming events. Prospective students are also encouraged to join our mailing list to receive updates about future events.