View an interactive campus map to help you navigate the UW campus.
This year's orientation activities will take place between September 13 and 26, 2017. Classes begin on Wednesday, September 27, 2017.
Required Orientation Events
All New Students
- MPA New Student Orientation: Wednesday, September 20 from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Intellectual House)
- Dean's Orientation Luncheon: Tuesday, September 26 from 1 to 2:30 p.m. (Club Husky at Husky Stadium)
All New International Students
- International MPA Student Orientation: Wednesday, September 13 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Parrington Hall Room 308, the Remak Commons)
Optional Orientation Events
Optional activities will include:
- Math Camp (Parrington Hall Room 108)
- Thursday, September 14 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday, September 15 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, September 16 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Career Institutes (content will be the same at each session, so interested students only need to attend one date):
- Thursday, August 31 OR
- Monday, September 25 OR
- Monday, January 8, 2018
- Veterans Welcome: Monday, September 25 from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. (Parrington Hall Room 309, the Denny Forum)
- Evans Student Organization (ESO) BBQ: Friday, September 22 at 5 p.m. (Ravenna Park)
- Student Interest Group (SIG) Fair: Tuesday, September 26 from 3 to 5 p.m. (location TBD)
- Waiver Exams