EMPA Students & Program Benefits
- Each cohort of students is made of about 40 mid-career professionals from a variety of sectors and areas of expertise, who complete the set 13-course curriculum together
- While most students hail from the Pacific Northwest, our students attend the program from across the United States due to its work-compatible schedule
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- 3.0 GPA, cumulative from the last 90 quarter/60 semester credit hours of academic course work (roughly 2 years), whether all of those credits were completed as part of a degree or certificate program or not (non-matriculated).
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience, with a significant portion spent in a managerial role, which should include:
- Experience managing other employees (above a supervisory level) and/or
- Program management that involves balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders, including different organizations, funders, boards, elected officials, community groups, etc.
- Proficient in professional writing, analytical thinking, and ability to organize thoughts and express them in writing
- No GRE or GMAT scores are required for Executive MPA admission
Please see the Evans School General Requirements for All Applicants for more information.