Most questions regarding leave time, paychecks, and benefits can be answered using the University of Washington's Employee Self Service (ESS) system by logging into the system using your UW NetID and password.
- Dress Code Policy
- Email Privacy and Personal Use of University Resources Policy
- Leave Time Policies and Procedures
- Paycheck Procedures
- Professional Staff Teaching Policy
- Providing Work References Policy
- Release Time for Taking Classes Policy
- Shared Workspace Guidelines
- Telecommuting Policy
- Timesheet Due Dates
For questions related to faculty-specific human resources policies and procedures, a good first point of contact is Director of Finance and Administration Kelly Campbell or Evans School Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs Craig Thomas.