Most general questions regarding leave time, paychecks, and benefits can be answered by the University of Washington's Integrated Service Center (ISC). In addition, Workday is accessible from the ISC website. Workday is the portal to your personal HR and payroll information.
- Dress Code Policy
- Email Privacy and Personal Use of University Resources Policy
- Leave Time Policies and Procedures
- Paycheck Procedures
- Professional Staff Teaching Policy
- Providing Work References Policy
- Release Time for Taking Classes Policy
- Shared Workspace Guidelines
- Sit/Stand Desk Requests Policy
- Telecommuting Policy
- Timesheet Due Dates
For questions related to faculty-specific human resources policies and procedures, a good first point of contact Evans School Associate Dean Mark Long.