The Collaborative Workspaces were designed for Evans School students as a convenient location to work on group projects. Group projects are an essential part of the coursework and learning experience at the Evans School. There are two Collaborative Workspaces:
- One is located in the student lounge in Parrington B08, accessible down the ramp on the outside of the southwest side of Parrington, and is comprised of three separate work stations that each contain a large monitor, long table, chairs, and whiteboards.
- The other is located in Parrington 306 and contains five separate work stations that each have a large monitor, long table, chairs, and whiteboards or chalkboards.
Availability and Security
- The Collaborative Workspaces are open 24 hours and are first-come, first-serve (no reservations necessary).
- You will need to enter the door code provided during orientation for access.
- An Evans School student must be present during workspace use. Please do not share the door code with any students from other departments.
- To protect the equipment in the Collaborative Workspaces, no food is allowed. Drinks must be in secured containers (water bottles, travel mugs, etc.).
- Please do not use your cell phone in the Collaborative Workspaces to ensure that they remain productive work environments.