Submission to Capstone Project Archive
- Submit final version of CP to capstone faculty advisor
- Have reader sign a title page in “Approved by” section of the CP cover page template
- Create two PDFs (one of the CP and one of the signed title page)
- Name the report by one team member's first initial, middle initial, last name, two-digit month, and two-digit year of graduation (no spaces or periods). Example: Daniel J. Evans, graduating in June 2014, would submit “djevans0614.pdf”
- Name the title page "titlepage_last name." Example: "titlepage_smith."
- Create an abstract/summary. Please make sure to proofread!
- Submit both documents and your summary/abstract online via the CP archive. While only one member of the team needs to submit the final report, make sure to list all coauthors in the Authors section.
Submission to Clients
Students are also responsible for submitting their final projects to their clients, if applicable.
If you have any questions, please contact the Student Services office at email@example.com or 206.543.4900.