Who we are
Partnership for Community & Diversity (PCD) is a group of graduate students committed to promoting diversity and social justice at the Evans School.
PCD works to build a diverse, inclusive community at Evans that equips students to be effective, informed leaders in our communities. We seek an Evans School where students, staff, and faculty support one-another, and recognize the challenges faced by marginalized communities.
PCD strives to be a collaborative, compassionate place for increasing and sustaining racial and social equity in the Evans School, igniting change within ourselves, our curricula, and our institutions.
How we strive to meet our mission
- Advocate for policy changes within Evans regarding racial and social equity.
- Collaborate with other Student Interest Groups on academic and social activities, in an effort to be intersectional in our approach to our work.
- Provide a space to socialize, volunteer, and discuss issues of equity, diversity, and inclusion.
PCD Leaders 2017-2018
- Liz Harding, Co-Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mahika Rangnekar, Co-Chair: email@example.com
- Barbara Talkington, VP of Advocacy: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aaron Nordman, VP of Programming: email@example.com
- Eliza Ives, VP of Operations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General email: email@example.com
Join our group on Facebook