Evans School student handbooks are the most comprehensive guides available for answering questions about program requirements, policies, and important deadlines. Every year we publish a general all student handbook and a different one for each program cohort. The program requirements that apply to you are in the handbook published during the academic year you enrolled.
The 2019-2020 Student Handbooks will be available in September.
2018-2019 Student Handbooks
- MPA Student Handbook - Entering Class Autumn 2018
- Part-Time MPA Track - Student Handbook Addendum, Autumn 2018 Entering Class
- Ph.D. Program Handbook 2018-2019
2017–2018 Student Handbooks
- MPA Student Handbook - Entering Class Autumn 2017
- Part-Time MPA Track - Student Handbook Addendum, Autumn 2017 Entering Class.pdf
- Ph.D. Program Handbook 2017-2018
2016–2017 Student Handbooks
- MPA Student Handbook 2016-17
- PCMI Addendum 2016-17
- Part-Time Addendum 2016-17
- Ph.D. Program Handbook 2016-2017
2015–2016 Student Handbooks
2014–2015 Student Handbooks
2013–2014 Student Handbooks
2011–2013 Student Handbooks
2010–2011 Student Handbooks
If you enrolled at the Evans School prior to 2008, contact the Student Services office for the appropriate handbooks. For more information about program requirements or forms and advising, contact the Student Services office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.543.4900.