For assistance call: (206) 616-7360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Turn on the data projector
- When you have selected your media source, press the [Send to Projector] button.
- The projector will begin to warmup, which will take about 60 seconds.
- When the projector turns on, a green light should be visible on the projector.
- If the projector does not turn on, press the [Room Controls] button and select [Projector On].
- When the projector is ON select [Wireless Video] > [Apple TV] > [Send to Projector].
- Initiate Apple Airplay connection on your MacBook or iPad.
- Enter the access code that will appear on the projector screen after a few moments into your Apple device.
- Connect your laptop to either the VGA or HDMI cables from the large black cable originating from the closet behind the projector screen.
- Ensure that [Laptop] and [Auto Detect] is selected on the touch screen and press [Send to Projector].
Alternatively, you can connect a VGA or HDMI cable from your laptop to the TX 1 or TX 2 inputs and select the respective media source on the touch screen.
- Connect the document camera to either the TX 2 or TX 1 outlets using a VGA cable (there is a VGA cable provided that is already connected to the TX 2 input)
- Select the corresponding TX 2 or TX 1 media source on the touch panel and press [Send to Projector]
You will be able to freely switch between the document camera and other media source using the touch screen. Press the [Send to Projector] button each time you select a different media source.
Air Media (PC)
- When the projector is ON press the [Wireless Video] button and select [Air Media].
- Follow the directions shown on the touch screen using your computer.
- After selecting your device in the list displayed on the touch panel press [Send to Projector].