Types of Research
- (-) Remove 2017 filter 2017
- (-) Remove Education & Training filter Education & Training
- (-) Remove Research & Development filter Research & Development
- (-) Remove 2018 filter 2018
- (-) Remove Sub-Saharan Africa filter Sub-Saharan Africa
- (-) Remove Environment & Climate Change filter Environment & Climate Change
An ongoing stream of EPAR research considers how public good characteristics of different types of research and development (R&D) and the motivations of different providers of R&D funding affect the relative advantages of alternative funding sources. For this project, we seek to summarize the key public good characteristics of R&D investment for agriculture in general and for different subsets of crops, and hypothesize how these characteristics might be expected to affect public, private, or philanthropic funders’ investment decisions.