Types of Research
- (-) Remove Countries/Governments filter Countries/Governments
- (-) Remove Household Well-Being & Equity filter Household Well-Being & Equity
- (-) Remove Environment & Climate Change filter Environment & Climate Change
- (-) Remove Research Brief filter Research Brief
- (-) Remove Women filter Women
In this brief, we report on measures of economic growth, poverty and agricultural activity in Ethiopia. For each category of measure, we first describe different measurement approaches and present available time series data on selected indicators. We then use data from the sources listed below to discuss associations within and between these categories between 1994 and 2017.
This brief presents an overview of EPAR’s previous research related to gender. We first present our key takeaways related to labor and time use, technology adoption, agricultural production, control over income and assets, health and nutrition, and data collection. We then provide a brief overview of each previous research project related to gender along with gender-related findings, starting with the most recent project. Many of the gender-related findings draw from other sources; please see the full documents for references. Reports available on EPAR’s website are hyperlinked in the full brief.