Types of Research
- (-) Remove Poverty filter Poverty
- (-) Remove Food Security & Nutrition filter Food Security & Nutrition
- (-) Remove Education & Training filter Education & Training
- (-) Remove Market & Value Chain Analysis filter Market & Value Chain Analysis
- (-) Remove Southern Africa Region and Selected Countries filter Southern Africa Region and Selected Countries
- (-) Remove Literature Review filter Literature Review
This literature review provides information on the dynamics of the maize market and maize prices in Zambia. We address four key topics: average production costs and breakeven prices for maize farmers in Zambia, main drivers of volatility of maize production volumes, key factors driving the differences between Zambian and global maize prices, and policies that may have contributed to increased farmer productivity.