Types of Research
- (-) Remove Global & Regional Public Goods filter Global & Regional Public Goods
- (-) Remove Household Well-Being & Equity filter Household Well-Being & Equity
- (-) Remove Aid & Other Development Finance filter Aid & Other Development Finance
- (-) Remove 2017 filter 2017
- (-) Remove Market & Value Chain Analysis filter Market & Value Chain Analysis
- (-) Remove Sub-Saharan Africa filter Sub-Saharan Africa
An ongoing stream of EPAR research considers how public good characteristics of different types of research and development (R&D) and the motivations of different providers of R&D funding affect the relative advantages of alternative funding sources. For this project, we seek to summarize the key public good characteristics of R&D investment for agriculture in general and for different subsets of crops, and hypothesize how these characteristics might be expected to affect public, private, or philanthropic funders’ investment decisions.