Applications for the 2018 program will be open November 17 (12 am PST) – December 22, 2017 (5 pm PST). We encourage you to gather your necessary supporting documents early, as no late submissions will be accepted after the December 22 deadline.
The admissions committee will notify applicants of their decision in early February, and finalists will be scheduled for an online admissions interview.
Please be prepared to complete the following steps to apply:
- Complete the online application form
- Upload resume or CV on the application site in PDF form
- Upload a Letter of Recommendation from your employer on the application site in PDF Form. Your Letter of Recommendation should include:
- Why IPPHL is a good opportunity for you
- A statement of support for your time away from work for the two-week residency in June and the final seminar the week of September 10th
- A statement of willingness to participate in elements of the program that require input from your organization such as surveys
Applications Closed for 2018 Cohort
To access the application, you will be prompted to sign in to a Google account. If you do not already have an account, you will be directed to create a free account before continuing to the application.
If admitted, participants must have access to a reliable device such as a desktop computer or laptop. Live course sessions, which are roughly two hours per week during the Pre-Residency and one hour during the Post-Residency, require stable internet, a webcam, speakers, and microphone. We understand the quality and availability of internet is not always certain, and that this may affect participation in some sessions.
U.S. Visa Requirements
To participate in the program, you must be eligible to recieve an J-1 U.S. visa and understand the two-year home country physical presence requirement set by the U.S. Department of State (DOS).
Inquiries about the International Program in Public Health Leadership may be sent to email@example.com