Types of Research
- (-) Remove Technology Adoption filter Technology Adoption
- (-) Remove 2016 filter 2016
- (-) Remove Information & Mobile Technology filter Information & Mobile Technology
- (-) Remove 2017 filter 2017
- (-) Remove Health filter Health
- (-) Remove Research Brief filter Research Brief
- (-) Remove 2011 filter 2011
This brief presents an overview of EPAR’s previous research related to gender. We first present our key takeaways related to labor and time use, technology adoption, agricultural production, control over income and assets, health and nutrition, and data collection. We then provide a brief overview of each previous research project related to gender along with gender-related findings, starting with the most recent project. Many of the gender-related findings draw from other sources; please see the full documents for references. Reports available on EPAR’s website are hyperlinked in the full brief.
This brief presents an overview of EPAR’s previous research on nutrition and food security and outlines summaries and key findings from 15 technical reports and research briefs. Key findings are drawn from our own original analyses as well as from other sources, which are cited in the individual reports. We also include appendices briefly summarizing EPAR’s research on health and climate change, topics somewhat related to nutrition and food security, and EPAR’s confidential work on nutrition and food security.