Types of Research
- (-) Remove Household Well-Being & Equity filter Household Well-Being & Equity
- (-) Remove FAOSTAT filter FAOSTAT
- (-) Remove Research & Development filter Research & Development
- (-) Remove Development Finance & Policy filter Development Finance & Policy
- (-) Remove Research Brief filter Research Brief
This brief presents an in depth analysis of the FAO’s methodology behind their calculations for hunger. The analysis includes a review of the key assumptions made by the FAO in their calculations, critiques of their methodology, and recommendations for future research. The critiques include opinions from the literature on the subject as well as from the authors of the request.