Types of Research
- (-) Remove Food Security & Nutrition filter Food Security & Nutrition
- (-) Remove Technology Adoption filter Technology Adoption
- (-) Remove Aid & Other Development Finance filter Aid & Other Development Finance
- (-) Remove 2009 filter 2009
- (-) Remove FAOSTAT filter FAOSTAT
This brief presents an in depth analysis of the FAO’s methodology behind their calculations for hunger. The analysis includes a review of the key assumptions made by the FAO in their calculations, critiques of their methodology, and recommendations for future research. The critiques include opinions from the literature on the subject as well as from the authors of the request.