Driven by Values in the Spirit of Public Service
The Evans School educates a diverse student body to become responsible global citizens and future leaders through a challenging learning environment informed by cutting-edge scholarship.
Discovery is at the heart of the Evans School and the University of Washington
We discover timely solutions to the world’s most complex problems and enrich the lives of people throughout our community, the state of Washington, the nation and the world.
- We are committed to improving the quality of public and nonprofit service.
- We educate leaders to meet societal challenges with compassion, vision, analytic rigor, and practicality.
- We advance scholarship and ideas that strengthen public policy and management.
- We are dedicated to serving local, national, and global communities and promoting thoughtful, civil, public deliberation.
- We value integrity, respect, diversity, collaboration, and excellence in our own institution, in our graduates, and in the community.
We value and honor diverse experiences and perspectives, strive to create welcoming and respectful learning environments, and promote access, opportunity and justice for all. We strive to create a welcoming and respectful learning community that is defined by a commitment to service and support. Find out more about the Evans School and the Evans School student experience.