Work-Compatible | Accelerated Format
- 18 month program
- 13 total courses
- Foundation Week: 6-day Residency (housing provided for all students regardless of location)
- Remaining 12 courses are every 4-6 weeks for a full weekend (Friday-Saturday-Sunday) from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- Courses are preceded and followed by online reading and assignments
Curriculum | Topics | Approach
- Combines academic research and theory with practical application
- Apply lessons to their real-world experiences in their assignments—tools you can actually use back at work on Monday
- Curriculum is iterative and cumulative; topics are all approached from a perspective of higher level management competencies: strategic planning, decision making, capacity building, and leadership development
- No exams, no 40-page research papers
- Final assignment is an original case study that synthesizes program lessons around a significant adaptive challenge
- Classes feature rich discussions of best practices from a diverse body of experienced mid-career students, evaluating lessons learned in class by their own knowledge “from the trenches”
- Instructors are experienced academics, researchers, and seasoned practitioners
Questions about the course schedule or curriculum? Contact our Executive MPA office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.616.0778.