2019 Evans School Fellowship Dinner Raises More Than $306,000!
On October 3rd, more than 315 dedicated Evans School champions gathered for our fifth annual Fellowship Dinner and collectively raised more than $306,000 for graduate student fellowships. Together, we are investing in the next generation of public service leaders – paving the way for them to make an impact locally and globally. Thank you!
Since its inception in 2015, the Evans School Fellowship Dinner has raised a total of $1.5 million for student fellowships. What a difference you have made in the lives of our students!
You are welcome to watch a video of the 2019 Fellowship dinner below:
We also invite you to watch this year’s Student Impact video, featuring a few of our amazing students, as they explain the value of the Evans School and their fellowships.
Even if you were unable to attend the event, you can support our future leaders by making a gift online that will directly benefit graduate student scholarships at the Evans School. We are grateful for your support.
Thank you to our 2019 speakers
- Microsoft President Brad Smith
- University of Washington President Ana Mari Cauce
- Dean Emeritus Sandra O. Archibald
- Interim Dean Alison Cullen
- 2019 Alumni Award Winners Erin Hatheway MPA ‘13, Anthony Shoecraft MPA ‘12, and Tom Uniack MPA ‘02
- The Honorable Norman Rice
- The Honorable Governor Dan Evans
- The Honorable Christine Gregoire
- With special thanks to our Emcee, Dorothy Bullitt