- We are committed to improving the quality of public and nonprofit service.
- We educate leaders to meet societal challenges with compassion, vision, analytic rigor, and practicality.
- We advance scholarship and ideas that strengthen public policy and management.
- We are dedicated to serving local, national, and global communities and promoting thoughtful, civil, public deliberation.
- We value integrity, respect, diversity, collaboration, and excellence in our own institution, in our graduates, and in the community.
Find out more about the history of the Evans School.